Post Title: Class Teacher
School: Pelham Primary School
Hours: Full time
Grade: Main pay scale / Upper Pay Scale
Post Start Date: September 2020
for Applications: 7th February 2020
Pelham Academy Trust consists of two primary schools in Bexley; Pelham Primary School and Normandy Primary School. The partnership provides exciting and rewarding opportunities for staff and pupils within the Trust.
We are looking for a class teacher to join Pelham Primary School in September 2020 and welcome NQT’s and qualified teachers of good to outstanding practice to apply. Trust contracts ensure the flexibility for location at either site to meet the trust’s needs and ensure CPD and career development opportunities. The successful candidates will be committed to raising standards and achievement.
We would like to invite highly motivated, dynamic individuals, who are committed to increasing the learning potential of our pupils to join our thriving trust and can offer you:-
- a personal CPD package to support your development as a teacher
- resources and support to help you within your job
- a school and trust community that works together to improve learning for all children within the school and the trust
- colleagues who are looking forward to working with you and supporting you
In return we want applicants who can:
- work within our team of staff who share practice and continuously look to improve the schools within the trust
- adhere to our safeguarding policy and practice to keep children safe in education
- develop skills in our children that will help them in their future
- encourage all children to achieve their aspirations
- take risks and learn from everything that they do.
Visits to our schools are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment; please email email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient time. For further information about our schools please visit https://www.pelhamacademytrust.co.uk/
HOW APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY
Please email completed Bexley application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
- References will be requested prior to interview.
- No recruitment agencies.